Τετάρτη 12 Ιουνίου 2013

ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΟΜΟΓΕΝΗ ΤΗΣ ΑΥΣΤΡΑΛΙΑΣ ΔΙΑΜΑΝΤΗ ΡΟΡΡΗ

Dear ………………

What an extraordinary period your are living - my mother woke me at 6:30am with a telephone call telling me they were closing down ERT. 
I thought she had gone crazy!
The Melbourne and Sydney Greek communities have issued press releases condemning the closure of ERT. There maybe rallies on the weekend - I will let you know when there is a firm plan.

The issue is very hot for the community here - especially the older migrants who rely on this service for their news from Greece. Its the thread which connects them daily with Greece. They are very upset - I would say some are in shock.
Ι
t  would provide some comfort to people here knowing that there will be a fight to save ERT.
Keep well, keep strong. We are watching closely, and ready to help.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου